Check out all the pages!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Scotty McCreery American Idol Season 10 Hilight EP

So today, my mother got the Scotty McCreery Idol Performance EP, so I thought I would share with you my thoughts on it.



I would have to say that I thought the song choices on this album were better than the Haley song choices, but James' EP is still my favorite(even though I love Scotty, I can't say I'm a big fan of country).



My favorite performance by Scotty, and my favorite track on the album was most definitely "Gone", I suppose I liked it best because it was the most upbeat, and had more a rock-n-roll sound to it.



Like the other EP's, this one has five tracks, including Scotty's hit single "I Love You This Big" and it can be found at Wal-mart for $5.


-Marelle Cole, Music Mania Co-Writer<3

No comments: