Check out all the pages!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

American Idol Season 10 Hilight EP's

If you loved the AI season 10 performances by Scotty McCreery, Lauren Aliana, Haley Reinhart, and James Durbin, you will want to get your hands on their EP's ASAP!



Each of the CD's has five songs, and for us Idol fans, they can hold us over until our favorites come out with full-length albums.



Me and my sister got both the Haley and James EP's, and we had to agree the James was a lot better, and had better song selections. I'm a fan of both, but James is really amazing, and the EP is definitely worth buying if you enjoyed his performances.


You can find all four EP's at Wal-mart for $5.


Comment and let me know what you think of them, or if you're going to buy one, and if so, which one?


FEEDBACK:)


-Marelle,Music Mania Co-Writer<3

1 comment:

Kels said...

I am not a big fan of American Idol, but I have heard these people's voices. Scotty McCreey is an amazing singer! I LOVE his voice. I will be buying his album when it comes out. :)

Have a wonderful day! xxxx~Kelsey