Check out all the pages!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Jonas Brothers....New Album?

With all the solo albums and rumors about them breaking up,people have been questioning if the Jonas Brothers will make another album.

Well we heard this and decided to get straight to the bottom of this rumor,Heres the scoop:
Nick Jonas told justjaredjr.buzznet.com
“As far as the next Jonas Brothers album, I think we’re working right now on what that’s going to sound like,Just you know, taking our time and really trying to make something great, no matter how long it takes. Hopefully, 2011 is the timeline, but we’re not sure just yet."

Sounds good to me,how bout y'all?

FEEDBACK!!!!

-Mina:)

1 comment:

Marelle said...

AHHHHHHH
I cannot wait. I did a happy dance when I heard him say this:D I'm sure it will be absolutely amazing, and it will be worth the wait(though I would appreciate it if it comes out this year!!!)