Check out all the pages!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Is Demi quiting acting?

Hello Music Maniacs!
I'm sure you all heard that Demi Lovato was in rehab for a while for punching a girl in the face and cutting herself:(
As it turns out she had been cutting herself since she was 11 years old,because people bullied her and called her fat.
Well she's out of rehab now and trying to pull her life back together,she quit Sonny with a Chance now and is focusing on her music,but does that including quiting acting for good? Heres the scoop:
Demi told pressparty.com that she is in fact giving up acting for music:

“It made sense for me to go ahead and leave the show to focus on my music,” she tells People magazine. “It's kind of sad for me that a chapter of my life has ended but there couldn't be a better time for me to move on.”

“We respect Demi's decision to focus full-time on her music and not immediately return to her acting career. She is a talented young woman,” a rep for the Disney Channel said.

She was also heard saying that she would rather be in the recording studio where no one can see her,to make fun of her.

She now has new tattos on her wrist to remind her to "Stay Strong"

What are your thoughts?
-Mina;)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Wow... I really like Demi Lovato. I don't know why anyone would call her fat. That's really sad.

Neat blog! I follow.